Connect with us

Sad

Wife whose face was horrifically burnt gives husband permission to leave her

Published

on

Sponsored

A woman who suffered horrific burns to her face has given her husband permission to leave her after the devastating ordeal.

Primary school teacher, Halie Tennan went camping with her friend on May 30, 2020, and that was the day her life changed forever.

Wife whose face was horrifically burnt gives husband permission to leave her

The 29-year-old from Melbourne, Australia had fallen while sleeping on a chair and woke up with horrifying burns across her face. She believes the chair must have tipped over and thrown her into the fire head-on.

ALSO READ:  Veteran singer, Prince Morroco Maduka dies at 76

Her friend, Kenzie, rushed to pour ice-cold water over her and scrambled to take her back to her house 2km away, to her husband Matthew.

Halie was then rushed to ICU in The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne and spent the next eight days in a coma.

In the months that followed, Halie went through several surgeries and skin grafts. She even asked her husband, who she had married earlier this year if he wanted to leave.

ALSO READ:  Nigerian man lands in hospital after a metal nut got stuck in his penis while he was masturbating with it (+18 photos)

Wife whose face was horrifically burnt gives husband permission to leave her

“I’m going to say this once, but if this is too much, you can leave,” she said to Matthew.

That’s Life reported that he assured her saying

Sponsored

“No way, I love you”

The school teacher also revealed she had taken the camping trip to “escape” after she and her husband suffered a miscarriage.

However, after the accident, she struggled with coming to terms with it for a while.

“My face was covered in burns and scars – my identity had gone.

Not knowing who you are any more is a hard thing to come to terms with”, Mrs Tenant said

Wife whose face was horrifically burnt gives husband permission to leave her

She said a stranger almost reduced her to tears when they compared her to a zombie. But with time, she now has a more positive outlook.

ALSO READ:  Veteran actor Jimoh Aliu has passed

She said:

“I think of my accident as a wake-up call, a second chance to do better, to be better and to look after me better.”

Sponsored

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sad

Zahra Buhari reacts to the murder of rice farmers in Zabarmari

Published

on

Sponsored

Zahra Buhari-Indimi has reacted to the murder of 110 rice farmers in Zabarmari village in Borno state.

ALSO READ:  “Avenge my son’s death” – Father of upcoming singer killed by the police in PH begs for justice (video)

 

The daughter of the president of Nigeria shared a newspaper shot of the Zabarmari massacre and wrote: “My heart bleeds”.

ALSO READ:  I nearly shed tears seeing the destruction of properties in Lagos – Governor El-Rufai
Sponsored

 

Zahra Buhari reacts to the murder of rice farmers in Zabarmari

 

Her reaction comes two days after Boko Haram terrorists attacked rice farmers in their farms and slaughtered them. The death toll was initially at 43 but has now been updated to 110.

ALSO READ:  Man charged with killing and dismembering his girlfriend in Kentucky

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Published

on

Sponsored

A customer who asked a tailor to make her a dress was left disappointed at what was delivered.

 

The woman shared a photo of the dress she ordered and what was delivered.

 

She explained that a friend introduced her to the tailor who then sent her 5 dresses to choose from. She chose one and the tailor charged her 70,000 Naira.

ALSO READ:  Nigerian man lands in hospital after a metal nut got stuck in his penis while he was masturbating with it (+18 photos)

 

She haggled down to 65,000 Naira and made payment for the dress.

 

However, the dress was not ready on time for her birthday.  When it finally came, it was nothing like what she ordered.

ALSO READ:  I nearly shed tears seeing the destruction of properties in Lagos – Governor El-Rufai

 

The Twitter user was told that she probably ordered an inferior material but she explained that the tailor handled everything, including sourcing the material for the dress.

 

She went on to share videos to show how the finishing was.

 

She added that she asked the tailor to keep 25,000 Naira and make a refund of 40,000 and she’ll return the dress, but the tailor refused.

ALSO READ:  Veteran singer, Prince Morroco Maduka dies at 76

 

Below are tweets shared by the disappointed customer alongside videos of the dress delivered.

 

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor madeDisappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Sponsored

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

Disappointed customer shows dress she ordered and what her tailor made

 

 

 

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Sad

Garba Shehu asks whether farmers killed by Boko Haram got military clearance before resuming farming

Published

on

Sponsored

Presidential spokesman Garba Shehu reacted to the murder of scores of farmers in Zabarmari village by asking whether the victims got military clearance before resuming farming.

 

Mr. Shehu said this while speaking to BBC ‘Newsday’ on Sunday, November 29, hours after the gruesome killings.

 

Garba Shehu said the government was sad about the tragic incident, but added that the “people need to understand what it is like in the Lake Chad Basin area.”

ALSO READ:  Kim Jong-Un showed off executed uncle’s headless body: Trump

 

He insisted that much of the area has been liberated from Boko Haram terrorists but said there are still some areas that have not been cleared for the return of villagers who have been displaced.

 

He continued: “The truth has to be said. Was there any military clearance from the military who are in total control of the area?

ALSO READ:  I nearly shed tears seeing the destruction of properties in Lagos – Governor El-Rufai
Sponsored

 

“Did anybody ask to resume activity?”

 

Mr. Shehu said he had been briefed by military authorities that the villagers did not seek military advice before exposing themselves to “a window that the terrorists have exploited.”

 

He added: “So ideally, all of these places ought to probably be allowed to pass through proper military clearance before resettlement or even farmers resuming activities on those fields.”

ALSO READ:  “Avenge my son’s death” – Father of upcoming singer killed by the police in PH begs for justice (video)

 

His statement comes only hours after at least 43 rice farmers were slaughtered by Boko Haram terrorists while they were working on their farms.

 

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

c99

izmir escort
altyazl porno
karyaka escort