Connect with us

Crime

Married teacher who allegedly had s3x with 15-year-old student nabbed through google search

Published

on

Sponsored

A 35-year-old teacher identified as Kandice Barber is currently facing trial for allegedly having sex with her 15-year-old student.

 

Following her arraignment in court, the teacher from Wendover, Buckinghamshire, denied the child sex offences and also told jurors the boy had pestered her after she gave him her phone number so he could discuss a problem he had with another student.

 

Aylesbury Crown Court however heard earlier that Ms Barber was a cover supervisor at Princes Risborough School and was bound by the same rules as teaching staff to not contact students outside school without the head’s permission. It was alleged that she had sex with the teenager in a field and sent topless pictures to him on Snapchat between September and October 2018, a claim she countered by saying her account was hacked.

 

Married teacher who allegedly had s3x with 15-year-old student nabbed through google search

 

Barber is accused of meeting up with the pupil for sex on three occasions late in 2018 in a field, in woodland and in her 4×4.

 

The court  also heard the boy admitted sex with Ms Barber after initially denying it when rumours of his alleged relationship with her were put to him by the head teacher in January 2019.

ALSO READ:  Hoodlums cart away food items stored inside a church in Ogun (video)

 

On Wednesday September 9, the jury heard that on September 30 2018 she searched “what is the name of someone you are having an affair with?” and the word “alibi” before Googling seconds later “when you have a plan of where you have been.”

 

She also searched “a lie of where you have been” before later looking up “good secluded areas,” and “Holiday Inn, Wycombe.”

 

Giving explanation for her actions, Ms Barber said;

 

“I was up at 5am as my mum and I were going to set up a car boot sale.

“On the way there was a name of a film that was bugging me,  so I Googled those words. We were trying to remember the film name.

“I thought the name had something to do with adultery but it turned out to be the film Fatal Attraction.”

Sponsored

 

She added that she had Googled the hotel for her son’s father to stay in while he visited and “good secluded areas” was in relation to wanting to take her dog for a walk off the lead as he “absolutely loves lakes.”

 

Married teacher who allegedly had s3x with 15-year-old student nabbed through google search

 

When Judge Francis Sheridan told Barber that though the boy called her three times, the majority of phone calls had been started by her, she responded by saying;

 

 “A lot of the time I am calling because he has contacted me on Snapchat saying ‘call me, call me.’

“Now I think he was clearly infatuated and obsessed with me. For me it was all perfectly innocent conversation.”

 

It was also alleged that the teacher begged the boy to delete the messages between them following rumours that had floated around in school and at a meeting with the headteacher. Reacting to this, Barber said;

 

 “At one point I asked the boy to delete messages between us because I was concerned about losing my job.

“My eldest son had got wind of the rumours, he is the type of person who would ask to see my phone.”

 

She added that after she told the boy she was uncomfortable with the calls and refused further contact, he sent her a message which read;

 

“Watch what’s going to happen, you’re going to lose your job, you’re going to lose your family.”

 

Ms Barber denied three counts of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 to engage in a sexual act, one count of sexual communication with a child, one count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activities while in a position of trust, and one count of causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust.

The hearing continues.

Sponsored

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Crime

We informed military before the attack but nothing was done, Zabarmari residents say following massacre of scores of rice farmers

Published

on

Sponsored

Residents of Zabarmari in Jere Local Government Area of Borno State have claimed that the killing of rice farmers in the community would have been avoided if the Nigerian military had taken action after being informed of the impending attack.

 

According to Daily Trust, one of the surviving villagers, who gave his name as Abubakar Salihu, said they foresaw danger after they arrested one of the Boko Haram terrorists and handed him to the security operatives.

 

He said: “We informed military beforehand that our members sighted Boko Haram in large numbers but nothing was done about it.”

ALSO READ:  Lagos Judicial Panel: Man recounts how SARS officers allegedly shot at him and killed his girlfriend

 

“It was a sad day for us in Zabarmari; it could have been averted but the military failed to act on the information we gave them,” he added.

 

Another rice farmer, Mohammed Alhaji, told the publication that the victims were busy harvesting rice when the insurgents summoned and assembled them.

 

“It was a deliberate act to ensure that we do not harvest our farm produce. We need the federal government to assist us and secure our lives,” he said.

ALSO READ:  Woman narrates how a stranger allegedly assaulted her when she refused to accept a ride from him
Sponsored

 

The Zabarmari attack occurred on Saturday, November 28, as Boko Haram terrorists rounded up farmers on rice fields and slit their throats or beheaded them.

 

A total of 43 bodies were recovered in one location after the attack. Bodies recovered from other locations have raised the death toll to 110.

 

The military has not yet responded to the villagers’ claims. However, Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, has blamed the farmers’ deaths on their failure to get military clearance before working on the field.

ALSO READ:  Update: Kano Police parade 26-year-old mother who hacked her two children to death with cutlass because her husband married second wife

 

Garba Shehu said this while speaking to the BBC.

 

“The truth has to be said. Was there any military clearance from the military who are in total control of the area? Did anybody ask to resume activity?” Shehu said while speaking to BBC ‘Newsday’.

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Crime

Photos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartment

Published

on

Sponsored

A Nigerian man was arrested for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson out of a window from the 3rd floor of an apartment in Danau Kota, Setapak in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday, November 29.

 

Kuala Lumpur Criminal Investigation Department head SAC Nik Ros Azhan Nik Ab Hamid, who confirmed the development on Monday, said the 42-year-old suspect was detained at his house shortly after the incident at about 8am on Sunday.

ALSO READ:  Update: Kano Police parade 26-year-old mother who hacked her two children to death with cutlass because her husband married second wife

 

Photos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartment

 

He said the incident happened when the suspect attempted to rape his 24-year-old stepdaughter who was the boy’s mother.

 

The suspect tried to rape his stepdaughter who was sleeping at that time but was stopped by his wife and three other stepdaughters.

 

Photos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartment

Sponsored

 

The suspect became furious and went on a rampage, hitting and stomping on his wife and four stepchildren in the house,” he told journalists on Monday.

ALSO READ:  Woman narrates how a stranger allegedly assaulted her when she refused to accept a ride from him

 

Nik Ros Azhan said the suspect hit his step-grandson, before flinging him out of the window in the main room.

 

He said the suspect’s 49-year-old wife who saw the incident, then shouted for help and rushed to get help from the neighbours and security guards to save herself and her other children.

ALSO READ:  Lagos Judicial Panel: Man recounts how SARS officers allegedly shot at him and killed his girlfriend

 

The suspect tried to escape by jumping out through the window and was injured. He was detained by the public and security guards at the apartment,” he said.

 

Nik Ros Azhan said the suspect suffered injuries to his hands and some parts of the body and was taken to Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL) for further treatment.

 

Photos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartmentPhotos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartmentPhotos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartmentPhotos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartmentPhotos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartmentPhotos: Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for allegedly throwing his 4-year-old step-grandson from third floor apartment

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Crime

Lagos Judicial Panel: Man recounts how SARS officers allegedly shot at him and killed his girlfriend

Published

on

Sponsored

A man identified as Emmanuel Akomafuwe, appeared before the Lagos state Judicial Panel of Inquiry on Saturday November 28 where he recounted how he was allegedly shot at and his girlfriend simply identified as Adaugo, was allegedly killed by men of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) around 7 pm on April 13, 2019.

 

Akomafuwe, who was the first petitioner in today’s hearing, said he was driving with his girlfriend when men of the disbanded police unit stopped him. He told the panel that when he sought to know why they were stopped, an argument ensued and he was shot in the head by a police officer, he later came to know as Inspector Dan Ojo. He said the inspector also shot his girlfriend, Adaugo in the stomach and leg.

ALSO READ:  Nigerian man arrested in Houston for murdering another Nigerian man over $40

 

According to Akomafuwe, after the shooting, the police officers who were six in number, took to their heels and left them at the scene to die. He said he survived the incident but his girlfriend died after she was rushed to the hospital.

 

“The officers involved are living their lives. Some of them were arrested but they have been released. None of them have been punished,” he said.

The news of the incident was published in the newspapers and after this, the commissioner of police promised to pay my hospital bills but this did not happen and the police never returned to visit.

Sponsored

I did scans on my skull and brain at Reddington, and also checked in Dubai. My sanity hasn’t been the same since the incident and I still can’t sleep without pills.” he said

 

Akomafuwe alleged that one Inspector Dan Ojo was the one who fired the gun that injured him and also killed his girlfriend and that he wants the officer to be prosecuted.

 

The Police counsel however asked for more time to enable them to review the petition. According to the counsel, the police just became aware of the case and many officers are said to be involved, so there’s a need for time to track them.

 

The panel adjourned the petition to Dec 11 for the cross-examination of the petitioner.

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

wso shell