Connect with us

Sad

I thought he was going to change but he didn’t- Lil Frosh’s ex-grilfriend breaks her silence

Published

on

Sponsored

Gift, the ex-girlfriend of singer, Lil Frosh, has broken her silence after her manager went public with the acts of domestic violence perpetrated on her by the singer.

 

Lil Frosh was previously signed to Davido’s DMW record label. His contract with DMW was terminated today after the reports of domestic violence went viral.

 

I thought he was going to change but he didn

 

In a post shared on her Instagram page today October 6, Gift said she initially thought Lil Frosh was going to change when the beating started but it never stopped.

ALSO READ:  Cubana Chief Priest allegedly assaults one of his female workers (photos)

 

Her post reads

”I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN EARLIER

@lhilfrosh and I have been dating for almost 10 months now and he has been abusing me physically,mentally and emotionally.

At first I sincerely hoped he was going to change but he didn’t, it started with stripping me off my friends telling me who to talk and who not to talk to.

Sponsored

It grew to him beating each time we had an argument,he’ll beat me, smash my phone,destroy my ringlight, pour me water even film me naked and threaten to post, he has done right infront of @okikidft and it continued

This happened last 15th of September, that led to the internal bleeding in my head, confirmed by the doctors.

My manager spoke on my behalf with my permission and he is not to be blamed for anything he didn’t beg me to go and meet him no one did,not even my family ,everyone advised me but I still did what i wanted hoping for change.

My family have been doing their best to get me in the best space and best health.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out to me, has supported, and stood by me,I’m getting better now.

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED !!!”

 

Gift also gave an account of what transpired that led to Lil Frosh beating her recently. See her posts below…

I thought he was going to change but he didnI thought he was going to change but he didnI thought he was going to change but he didnI thought he was going to change but he didn

 

Sponsored

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sad

Kensington Palace releases statement to mourn Prince William and Kate Middleton’s dog, Lupo

Published

on

Sponsored

Prince William and Kate Middleton have been left heartbroken after their dog Lupo died over the weekend.

 

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released a statement via their official Instagram account to mourn the dog.

 

Sharing a picture of their puppy, Kensington Palace wrote: “Very sadly last weekend our dear dog, Lupo, passed away. He has been at the heart of our family for the past nine years and we will miss him so much. – W & C”.

ALSO READ:  Cubana Chief Priest allegedly assaults one of his female workers (photos)

 

Kensington Palace releases statement to mourn Prince William and Kate Middleton

 

Lupo featured in many pictures with the royals, including one of the first official photos of Prince George.

ALSO READ:  Kano singer sentenced to death for blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad
Sponsored

 

Kensington Palace releases statement to mourn Prince William and Kate Middleton

 

The English cocker spaniel was bred from a dog which was owned by Michael and Carole Middleton, Kate’s parents.

 

He was given to the couple in 2011, and is believed to have helped them pick a name for Prince George.

ALSO READ:  I will miss him everyday, he was everything I try to be" - Bill Gates reveals his father, William Gates Sr, has died aged 94

 

The couple are said to have written names on various pieces of paper and scattered them on the floor.

 

Lupo wandered through them, but stopped when he reached the name George.

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Sad

Nigerian police denies reports its officer shot newspaper vendor dead in Abuja

Published

on

Sponsored

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has denied reports that a policeman attached to Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, fired the stray bullet that killed a newspaper vendor in Abuja on Thursday, November 19.

 

A statement released by the Public Relations Officer of the command, ASP Yusuf Mariam, preliminary investigation shows that the security agent who fired the shot was not a policeman as it has been widely reported.

ALSO READ:  19-year-old boy allegedly shot by policeman for impregnating a 17-year-old girl in Rivers state (graphic photo)

 

The statement reads

 

“The FCT Police Command wishes to unequivocally refute the allegation making round sections of the media that a Police officer attached to the convoy of the Speaker of the House of Representatives shot at a newspaper vendor within the Three Arm Zone on Thursday 19th November,2020.

Sponsored

“Contrary to the misleading information, preliminary investigation into the unfortunate incident reveals that the security aide who shot at the vendor is not a member of the Nigeria Police Force.

“However, the Commissioner of Police FCT CP. Bala Ciroma has ordered a discreet investigation into the incident.

“While commiserating with the family and friends of the deceased, the Commissioner of Police wishes to guarantee members of the public that the Command will be lucid in its investigation and ensure the findings are made public.”

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Crime

Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)

Published

on

Sponsored

The Kano State Police Command has recovered the decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed and buried in a shallow grave by suspected kidnapper after collecting N500, 000 ransom from her family.

 

Recall that the 24-year old suspect, Habibu Sale kidnapped Asiya Tasiu in Chikawa village, Gabasawa Local Government Area of the state on June 6, 2020, when she was sent on an errand in her Aunty’s place who happened to be the suspect’s neighbour.

ALSO READ:  Amnesty International responds to threats from NGO asking them to leave Nigeria

 

Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)

 

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, who confirmed the incident while briefing newsmen at the command’s headquarters in Bompai Kano on Tuesday, November 17, said the suspect led a medical team as well as detectives to the scene where he buried the victim.

ALSO READ:  13 year-old boy allegedly abused by his father and stepmothers rescued in Borno state (photos/videos)

 

The corpse was exhumed, examined and released to the relatives for burial according to Islamic rites.

Sponsored

 

“Even though that the suspect confessed to have carried out the kidnapping singlehandedly, the Command’s Commissioner of Police CP Habu A. Sani, further directed that advance discreet investigation be carried out for more possible breakthroughs and arrest of accomplices.” said DSP Haruna.

ALSO READ:  I will miss him everyday, he was everything I try to be" - Bill Gates reveals his father, William Gates Sr, has died aged 94

 

More photos below…

 

Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)

The suspect

Sponsored

Continue Reading

c99

izmir escort
altyazl porno
karyaka escort