Connect with us

Celebrity

How can a “minister of information” be so “misinformed”?- DJ Switch attacks Lai Mohammed

Published

on

Sponsored

DJ Switch has come out to attack the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, over the numerous claims he has come out to make concerning her and the October 20 shooting at the Lekki tollgate.

Last week, Mr Mohammed had a press conference where he attacked CNN over the documentary they released concerning the shooting incident.

ALSO READ:  Ibrahim Suleiman celebrates wife Linda Ejiofor with beautiful words to mark second wedding anniversary

While CNN insisted that the soldiers fired live ammunition at the #EndSARS protesters, Lai Mohammed said the Federal government believes the account of the Nigerian Army that they shot blank bullets and not live ammunition at the protesters. Mohammed at the press conference called DJ Switch a fraud and also asked who was ”sponsoring her”.

ALSO READ:  Kim Kardashian rubbishes Kanye West divorce rumours by sharing beautiful photos taken by him.
Sponsored

Reacting to his comments via her Twitter handle, DJ Switch wrote

”How can a “minister of information” be so “misinformed”?The only believable thing about him, is his name…Lai Unfortunately sir,the truth is a very stubborn thing! Tnk u all 4 ur well wishes & prayers.Its nt bn easy 4 me bt d need 2 #SoroSoke is more important than their bullying”

How can a "minister of information" be so "misinformed"?- DJ Switch attacks Lai Mohammed

Sponsored

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrity

Harry Styles mocks Candace Owens and others who trolled his Vogue cover where he was wearing a dress

Published

on

Sponsored

Harry Styles has mocked those who trolled his iconic Vogue cover by eating a banana while wearing a frilly suit.

 

The 25-year-old sparked controversy by wearing dresses in his shoot for Vogue.

 

One of those who called him out is right-wing pundit Candace Owens who slammed him for wearing a dress and said it was time to “bring back manly men”.

 

Harry Styles mocks Candace Owens and others who trolled his Vogue cover where he was wearing a dress

 

She tweeted at the time: “There is no society that can survive without strong men.

 

“The East knows this. In the west, the steady feminisation of our men at the same time that Marxism is being taught to our children is not a coincidence. It is an outright attack. Bring back manly men.”

ALSO READ:  Tribal mark model, Adetutu flaunts bare boobs in new photos as she reveals she is now on OnlyFans

 

Harry turned their criticisms around by using it as a caption to a post.

 

In the post shared to Instagram, the singer wore a powder blue blazer over a white frilled shirt, featuring pleated cuffs, and matching trousers.

 

Harry ate a banana in the picture, shot by Parker Woods for Variety, and captioned it: “Bring back manly men.”

Sponsored

 

Harry Styles mocks Candace Owens and others who trolled his Vogue cover where he was wearing a dress

 

The picture was part of a shoot to accompany Harry’s interview with Variety, in which he also ate a pomegranate and wore a pale pink silk blouse by Gucci and a pearl necklace.

 

In the interview, the former One Direction star addressed his style choices and took pride in his Vogue shoot, saying: “To not wear something because it’s female’ clothing, you shut out a whole world of great clothes.

ALSO READ:  Jodie calls on her followers to join her in praying for her son who has special needs

 

“And I think what’s exciting about right now is you can wear what you like. It does’t have to be X or Y. Those lines are becoming more and more blurred.”

 

Harry is known for his eclectic and androgynous style, and in his Vogue shoot, he wore skirts and dresses as well as traditionally masculine trousers and shirts.

 

Admitting he always liked dressing up as a child, Harry said: “Clothes are there to have fun with and experiment with and play with. What’s really exciting is that all of these lines are just kind of crumbling away.

ALSO READ:  "Next time take a loan from a brain bank"- Dino Melaye blasts Roman Goddess as he accepts her apology

 

“When you take away ‘There’s clothes for men and there’s clothes for women,’ once you remove any barriers, obviously you open up the arena in which you can play. I’ll go in shops sometimes, and I just find myself looking at the women’s clothes thinking they’re amazing.

 

“It’s like anything—anytime you’re putting barriers up in your own life, you’re just limiting yourself. There’s so much joy to be had in playing with clothes. I’ve never really thought too much about what it means—it just becomes this extended part of creating something.”

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Celebrity

It’s not that easy having another child and building a new home – Bisola Aiyeola

Published

on

Sponsored

Reality show star and actress, Bisola Aiyeola has shared her thoughts on having a nuclear family unit as a single mother.

 

In an interview with The Sun, Bisola stated that it’s not that easy having another child and building a new home.

 

She said;

 

“There’s the urge to have that close nuclear family unit and then there’s the reality; it’s not that easy having another child and building a new home. I’ve heard from other people’s experiences too. Somehow, I’ve been able to manage all these years with my daughter. I am proud of her; she’s in secondary school now. I just want to work on giving her the best. I won’t say that I am using torchlight to look for a family now, but if it does happen, I’ll embrace it with all of me. But the reality of it is that, it’s not as beautiful as it sounds.”

Sponsored

 

Bisola also revealed that the COVID-19 lockdown not only drew her closer to her daughter, but also gave her the privilege to discover her other creative sides.

 

She added;

 

“The sit-at-home situation just made me know my daughter better. We had more fun, cooked together. I also found out that she loves art; she also discovered that herself. She’s kind of finding art interesting, as we did lot of painting together. In fact, there were lots of bonding between my daughter and I, because in the last few years, there have been lots of ups and downs; she’s always going to school. It just brought us together more and that’s one thing I am grateful for.”

Sponsored

ALSO READ:  New report reveals Kanye West has spent $6.8 million on his Presidential campaign so far
Continue Reading

Celebrity

Practicing journalism in Nigeria is almost a waste of time- Journalist, Mary-Ann Duke Okon says as she considers leaving Nigeria to practice in another country

Published

on

By

Sponsored

Nigerian journalist, Mary-Ann Duke Okon has taken to Twitter to lament that practicing journalism in Nigeria is a waste of time over claims the media is ‘outrightly being gagged’ and not allowed to freely do its job.

ALSO READ:  "Next time take a loan from a brain bank"- Dino Melaye blasts Roman Goddess as he accepts her apology

Mary-Ann also said she is seriously considering moving away from Nigeria to practice in another country.

She wrote:

Sponsored
ALSO READ:  Rudeboy In A Dilemma – Wonders Why Sleep Disappears From His Eyes The Moment He Gets To The Bedroom

Practicing journalism in Nigeria is almost a waste of time these days, as the media is outrightly being gagged and not allowed to freely do its job. I’m officially open to working outside Nigeria, I’m seriously considering moving away and practicing anywhere else but here!.’

Practicing journalism in Nigeria is almost a waste of time- Journalist, Mary-Ann Duke Okon says as she considers leaving Nigeria to practice in another country

Sponsored

Continue Reading

wso shell