Connect with us

Vogue

Army denies moving dead bodies from the military hospital

Published

on

Sponsored

The Nigerian Army has described as ‘Fake News’ reports claiming operatives had moved dead bodies from the shooting incident in Lekki.

 

Sahara Reporters earlier today published an exclusive report claiming that at least 20 bodies of endsars protesters had been moved to the Infectious Disease Hospital(IDH) mortuary in Yaba.

ALSO READ:  'Terrorism has no place in Islam'- Arsenal midfielder, Mesut Ozil condemns recent terrorist attacks in France

 

The report in part read

”At least 20 bodies of EndSARS protesters massacred at Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos by operatives of the Nigerian Army on October 20, 2020, were on Friday secretly moved to the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) mortuary in Yaba.

Sponsored

SaharaReporters gathered that the Lekki massacre victims were moved to the IDH mortuary after a postmortem examinations was conducted on their bodies at the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.”

 

Reacting via its Twitter handle, the Nigerian Army described the report as fake.

 

 Army denies moving dead bodies from the military hospital

Sponsored

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Vogue

Romain Grosjean shares update from hospital after horror Formula 1 crash

Published

on

Sponsored

Romain Grosjean, 34, has shared multiple updates from the hospital after he miraculously survived a horror crash that broke his car in half and saw it go up in flames while he was still in it.

 

The Haas-Ferrari driver said from the hospital that he is “loving life” after suffering only burns in Sunday’s horror Formula One crash.

ALSO READ:  "I look forward to the day when Nigeria and Africa become places where hard work and merit are rewarded" Nigerian-born Kayce Madu appointed Justice Minister in Canada writes

 

His car crashed into a barrier early on during the Bahrain Grand Prix and his vehicle subsequently exploded into a fireball.

 

Viewers were stunned to see the French-Swiss veteran walk away from the wreckage seemingly injury free after race stewards quickly intervened with a fire extinguisher.

 

It was later revealed that Grosjean would need to stay in hospital overnight to be treated for burns on his hands.

ALSO READ:  President Buhari's daughter, Zahra lends her voice to #Endpolicebrutality campaign

 

With large bandages visible in his latest update on Instagram, the driver wrote: “Thank you so much for all your messages. Loving life.”

Sponsored

 

Romain Grosjean shares update from hospital after horror Formula 1 crash

 

In an initial post, he said: “Hello everyone, I just wanted to say I am OK – well, sort of OK.

ALSO READ:  Nigeria must be restructured to avoid a possible break-up - Pastor AdeboyeNigeria must be restructured to avoid a possible break-up - Pastor Adeboye

 

“Thank you very much for all the messages. I wasn’t for the halo some years ago, but I think it’s the greatest thing that we’ve brought to Formula 1.

 

“Without it I wouldn’t be able to speak with you today.”

 

Romain Grosjean shares update from hospital after horror Formula 1 crash

Romain Grosjean shares update from hospital after horror Formula 1 crash

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Vogue

Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers

Published

on

Sponsored

A 3-year-old girl has been found safe and reunited with her mother after she went missing for six hours in Diobu area of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

 

The Commander of Diobu Vigilante group, Godstime Ihunwo, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, November 29, said that the child went missing due to the ”carelessness” of her mother.

ALSO READ:  President Buhari's daughter, Zahra lends her voice to #Endpolicebrutality campaign
Sponsored

 

“Thanks b 2 God almighty as me & my boys in conjunction with 3 God-fearing & kind hearted men, whom out of their efforts made our job easier in rescuing one Miss Chinaza Ikpe, a 3 years old girl child that went missing 6 hours ago, at about 1pm 2day 29/11/2020, just bcs of d carelessness of her mother Mrs Chinasa. d Child has been handed over 2 d mother by me COMR. GODSTIME W. IHUNWO, d C.S.O./Commander Diobu Vigilante, RUMUELECHI COMMUNITY M/3 UNIT” he said.

ALSO READ:  "It's disappointing that Africans are never considered for a job abroad" - Emmanuel Amuneke says as he refuses to give up on coaching in Europe

 

Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers Missing 3-year-old girl found safe and reunited with her mother in Rivers

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

Vogue

Niger workers to resume suspended strike action on Tuesday

Published

on

Sponsored

Workers in Niger state chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), have disclosed that they will be resuming their suspended indefinite strike action over the decision of the State Government to pay the November salaries of civil servants on a percentage basis.

 

Leaders of the organized labour in the state said the strike will resume on Tuesday, 1st December 2020 should the government fails to address their grievances.

ALSO READ:  Nigeria must be restructured to avoid a possible break-up - Pastor AdeboyeNigeria must be restructured to avoid a possible break-up - Pastor Adeboye

 

The NLC disclosed this in a letter addressed to Governor Dani Bello through the Niger Head of Service and signed by NLC Chairman, Comrade Yakubu Garba and TUC Chairman, Comrade Tanimu Yunusa.

 

It read;

 

“We write on behalf of the State Executive Council (SEC) of Niger State Organised Labour to convey to your esteemed office the harmonized position of the affiliate unions as follows:

Sponsored

“That Niger State Government should refund the slashed June 2020 2020 salaries to desirable civil servants latest Tuesday, 1st December.

“That the discussion on payment of outstanding October 2020 salaries of local government workers must be conclusive on or before Tuesday, December 1, 2020.

“That the proposal by Niger State Government to pay November 2020 salaries of LGAs and state workers on a percentage basis is unacceptable and vehemently rejected.

“That failure of the government to address issues 1, 2 and 3 above, the Organized Labour will be left with no other option than to resume the earlier suspended indefinite strike action effective midnight of
Tuesday, December 1, 2020.”

 

 

Sponsored

Continue Reading

wso shell